Montag, 24. Oktober 2016

Sorry, Boys! The Manrepelling Fashion Trends I Will Wear this Autumn/Winter

It's no secret that men and women don't see eye to eye when it comes to fashion trends. From what I've learned over the years, men like figure hugging fashion, regardless of whether it is trendy or not. They usually don't understand the latest fashion, especially if it's slouchy and oversized. 

Another thing I've learned over the years is to just wear whatever the heck I like and not care too much about the non-expert opinion of the opposite sex. Here are 4 trends I will be sporting this Autumn/Winter; regardless!


1. Oversized coats: There's really no way you can see a woman's curves in long, oversized coats, but I find them comfy, beautifully androgynous and very trendy.

2. Oversized sweaters: Again with the oversized! There's nothing more cozy than a big, soft sweater to throw on on a cold winter morning.

3. Girlfriend jeans: Oh boy, now that the men got used to skinny jeans and even started wearing them themselves (which, in turn, I don't find attractive), we are changing it up again. I bought my first pair of lose fit jeans this summer and am loving them!

4. Chunky knit: An all-time favorite of mine. While I remind most men of an old granny when I wear my knits, I couldn't be more comfortable in a big, chunky knit! 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen