Montag, 5. September 2016

Office Art

Life22


The office is usually not a place where people spend much effort trying to decorate it. For most, it is a place to dump endless amounts of pens and paperwork. Up until now, I was no different. My office was always messy, and I kept documents laying around for ages until I finally got around to cleaning them up. Recently, I decided to make a change. I figured, since I am spending most of my day at the desk, why not try and put in some effort to make it a pleasurable place to be in. I added a plant to my desk, a few books that inspire me, and I am going to hang up a few drawings. I wanted to use work-related art, so a motivational quote, coffee and a joke were my first choice. You can find more art and drawings on my Pinterest Page.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen