Sonntag, 22. Mai 2016
A few weeks back I spent a lovely weekend in Copenhagen. Here are some of my favorite spots:
1. Danks: A gorgeous Danish design store. We couldn't get enough of all the amazing Danish design shops.
2. La Esquina: A cool bar with a great beer collection.
3. Danish Design museum: Certainly worth a visit. We learned a lot about the countless Danish chair designers.
4. Lidkoeb: A gorgeous Whiskey bar with super nice waiters that tried to find the perfect drink for us.
5. Atelier September: Unfortunately, this adorable café was too full when we tried to have breakfast there but I just loved the cozy design.