Montag, 8. Februar 2016

That Time I Spent a Rediculous Amount of Money on Hair Products

_MG_3550

_MG_3548

Around Christmas time I placed a huge online order on expensive hair products. Some of them I had heard of before, others I just randomly wanted to test out. I've used them for a few weeks now and have two absolut favorites. 

Balmain Paris Dry Shampoo: I had only heard of Balmain as a designer clothing brand, but when I saw that they made hair products as well, I really wanted to test them out. I use dry shampoo whenever I don't have time to wash my hair and it is starting to look a bit flat or greasy. Most dry shampoos I've tested out were very effective, but so far they have all had a terrible scent. Not this one, though. It smells like an amazing, high-end perfume while at the same time working wonders to give me volume. The only down side of this product is that it leaves a white residue, as most dry shampoos do. I would only recommend it for light, ashy toned hair color like mine, or you'll spend ages trying to brush the white film out. 

Aveda Dry Remedy Daily Moisturizing Oil: The second product I love is from Aveda. Another rediculously expensive brand. Because I bleach my hair, I need to use a lot products to moisturize it. The Aveda Dry Remedy line is so good that it almost leaves my hair too greasy. I use this oil after I wash my hair and before I blow-dry it or straighten it. If you've ever been to an Aveda salon, you'll recognize the elegant spa scent of these products. I love it.
  _MG_3549

1 Kommentar: