Montag, 22. Februar 2016

How to Dress for Early Spring

This weekend was the first Spring-like day of the year. I spent most of the day out in the sun, going for a small hike with my friends. I am definitely ready for Spring, but unfortunately, the next cold front is already announced. Here are a few tips to start introducing the new season into your wardrobe while staying warm. 

1. Lighten Up

During the winter months, I tend to wear nothing but black skinny jeans. For the new season, I plan to brighten up my wardrobe with a lighter wash.


2. Show some Skin

The weather is not warm enough for T-shirts, let alone shorts, but it's slowly getting warm enough to show a bit more skin, for instance with ripped jeans or rolled up pants around the ankles.




3. Show some color

I will never drift too far away from my beloved neutrals, but for Spring I am happy to add a few pastel tones to my wardrome. I especially love dusty pink!

4. Patterns

Another good way to brighten up your outfit without wearing too much color is to opt for fun patterns. Palm trees and this women-on-the-beach print are super on trend and stripes will never go out of style.




To check out where some of these clothes are from, you can check my Pinterest page here

1 Kommentar: