Montag, 21. Dezember 2015

Chocolate Factory

_MG_3521

I while back I complained about having bought rediculously overpriced Mast Brothers Chocolate because I love their packaging, but that ended up tasting less than mediocre. For this Christmas I decided to give my loved ones beautiful Christmas chocolate and because I couldn't find it anywhere in stores, I decided to make all of it myself. I got Chocolate from an incredible, small Swiss factory, Max Felchlin, melted it down and mixed in some other flavors like nuts, raisins and an orange chocolate bar. Then I bought nice Christmas packaging and wrote the labels. This is the finished product of my little Christmas chocolate factory!

_MG_3496

_MG_3508

_MG_3516

_MG_3514

_MG_3518

1 Kommentar:

  1. Like the first photo :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    AntwortenLöschen