Montag, 14. September 2015

Spa Water

_MG_3281

_MG_3286

_MG_3284

_MG_3289

_MG_3288 A few months ago, a new Aesop store opened in my city, and of course I had to go and have a look around. As soon as I walked into the store I was offered a glass of water that was flavored with the most unusual combination of fruit and spice: Lime and rosemary. It tasted so great that I had to go out and get the igredients for myself and now everytime I feel like a refreshing drink I make myself a pitcher of cold "spa water." All you need to do is cut up a few pieces of organic lime and at a pit of  washed rosemary to a pitcher of tap water. Leave it in the fridge for a few hours and you'll have an amazingly refreshing drink!

Kommentare:

  1. ah ! this was so good. I made it a few times at home too after the trip :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hey,
    Einen schönen Post hast du da :)
    Bei mir läuft gerade eine Blogvorstellung, vielleicht hast ja Lust mitzumachen
    Würde mich freuen
    Liebe Grüße Lessa
    http://mondmohn.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen