Montag, 31. August 2015

Beauty on the Road

_MG_3308

I love travelling and lately I have been away quite a few weekends, visiting friends. Whenever I'm on the road, I try to pack as light as possible. I hate carrying around heavy bags and eventually not using the content anyways. So I have become pretty good at packing only what is absolutely necessary. Here's what I would add to my make up bag for a weekend getaway:

Aesop Lipbalm
Lancome and Makeup Forever miniature Lipsticks
MAC Studio Fix
Lancome miniature mascara and eyeliner
Chloé perfume sample

Just with those few products you can create a subtle and simple makeup look without having to overpack. I use my MAC Studio Fix for an even skin tone, then I use a tiny bit of red lipstick as a blush and some mascara to define my eyes. The eyeliner is only for the upper waterline to make my lashes look fuller. A complete black smoky eye would look too harsh on me. I am always happily collecting perfume samples because they are great to pack on short trips and the different scents will then be associated with that one specific getaway.

_MG_3306

1 Kommentar:

  1. I would also take these make up products with me. Great blogpost.

    Love Luna from http://prettylittlelunas.blogspot.ch/

    AntwortenLöschen