Donnerstag, 9. April 2015

Flowers.

_MG_2242

_MG_2243

The last few days have been amazingly bright and sunny. The birds are chirping outside and I get to walk home from work when it’s still light outside. Although the weather is still a bit cold at times, it definitely feels like Spring. During this time of year I always drift away from my usual monochrome look and reach for more color and prints, preferably floral prints. I’ve been on the hunt for a nice floral shirt for a long time. Usually I don’t like the fabric, or they often come with a cheesy printed slogan that I just can’t pull off. That’s why I was very happy when I found this subtle flower print shirt. I went for a lose fit and I still love that casual tuck in the front.

Outfit:
Jeans: Zara
Top: Cecil
Watch: Longines



_MG_2246

_MG_2248


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen