Freitag, 20. März 2015

White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies

_MG_2054



Back in the States my boyfriend and I would meet almost every evening after work and head over to the local coffee shop to get a coffee and a cookie. Always the same coffee, always the same cookie. It was there that I developed an unconditional love for white chocolate macadamia nut cookies and have been craving it ever since I got back to Switzerland. I took matters into my own hands and tried out a recipe myself. The cookies turned out great!

What you need:

150 g white chocolate (or white chocolate chips)
50g Macadamia nuts (cut into relatively small pieces)
1 cup butter (I literally just used a small coffee cup)
3 cups whole wheat flower
1 tea spoon baking powder
1 package vanilla sugar
1 egg
1 cup white sugar
1 cup brown sugar
a pinch of salt

Preheat the oven to 200°C. Mix the egg, butter and sugar. Mix in the rest of the ingredients. Create table spoon sized balls of dough and place them on a baking tray. Bake for 10-15 minutes.

_MG_2051

_MG_2049

1 Kommentar: