Donnerstag, 12. März 2015

Homemade Granola

_MG_2018

_MG_2015

Last weekend I made my own homemade granola for the first time without using a recipe, and it turned out absolutely perfect. Here's a list of all the ingredients I used. Give it a try and personalize it according to your own taste. Experiment a bit between the fine line of healthy and delicious: The more sugar and maple syrup you use, the better it tastes, but the unhealthier it gets :)

Ingredients:

Oatmeal as a base
Sesame seeds
Sun flower seeds
Ground almonds
Pecan nuts (in small pieces)
Walnuts (in small pieces)
Brown sugar
Maple syrup
Extra virgin olive oil

I mixed all the ingredients and baked them in the oven at 200°C for about an hour. The entire flat smelled delicious afterwards and the granola turned into a nice golden brown color. I usually eat it with a high protein natural yogurt and some fresh fruits. In my opinion, the walnuts, sesame seeds, olive oil and maple syrup are the key ingredients for its delicious taste. Too much oatmeal can make it quite bland and almost "dusty" in taste. Give it a go! :)

_MG_2020

_MG_2023

_MG_2021



Kommentare: