Montag, 9. März 2015

Done With the Cold?

IMG_1323

IMG_1320


Shirt: H&M
Bag: Ebay


IMG_1326

Yesterday marked the first day of SPRING! As always, Spring didn't fall on any official dates but just arrived randomly after a rainy and miserable week, on a Sunday, when everybody had time to go for a walk and have brunch outside. I was able to enjoy the warm weather to the fullest and hope it is here to stay! The pictures are from a while back, in Finland, when it wasn't warm enough and I was freezing without a coat on. I am looking forward to wearing this same exact outfit again, this time in appropriate weather conditions :) Have a lovely start to your week!

1 Kommentar:

  1. I Like your blog very much! I found your posts very interesting! And also I like your beautiful photos! I know that blog requires much time, but keep doing it!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    AntwortenLöschen