Montag, 23. März 2015

A Colorful, Grey Sunday

_MG_2069

_MG_2064

We had the most amazing week of sunshine, and just when the weekend arrived, it got cold and rainy again. Just as well, because I had mountains of work to tackle. Besides a lovely concert of one of my best friends on Saturday, the absolut highlight of my weekend was a grey Sunday morning brightened up with amazing homemade waffles. I made up the recipe myself, going with whatever I had in the fridge:

3 eggs
1 dl milk
1 teaspoon sugar
pinch of salt
pinch of baking powder
flour (as much as needed to create a thick consistency)

I mixed all the ingredients listed above in a bowl and left them in the waffle iron for just a few minutes. I topped it off with some vanilla pudding, fresh strawberries and frozen raspberries.

_MG_2068


_MG_2071

1 Kommentar: