Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2015

The New Home - Office

Pictures from my Pinterest Page

The office is one of the most challenging rooms to decorate. It can quickly become a big pile of paperwork and "to-do's", and whatever pretty desk might be hidden underneath the disastrous mess completely disappears. The office area is even more challenging in our case because we don't have a designated room for it. This means our work space will either have to be in the living room or the bedroom and we will have to make sure it is organized neatly. My plan is to buy pretty cardboard boxes at Hay (see picture above) on my upcoming trip to Finland. An A4 sized box can hold all my paperwork and a smaller one will function as the junk-box where all the mess can be hidden away. Hopefully along the way I will come up with more strategies to keep our place tidy. I will keep you updated.

Kommentare:

  1. love these pictures. And the Hay boxes look really nice !! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Great pictures :)

    Want to visit my blog?

    Adele von mrvllx.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen