Samstag, 14. Februar 2015

Happy Valentine's Day

_MG_1973

_MG_1969

Happy Valentine's Day!!! We moved house yesterday, so I have spent today running around with heavy boxes and trying to find a place for everything. My boyfriend surprised me with a bouquet of tulips after I had sent him off to buy some kitchen pans. Very sweet :) I made these brownie hearts last week in anticipation that I would be busy for the actual Valentine's day. I gave them to a few of my friends and my family. For the brownie mix I went for the Midor baking mix, because it is fast and it's actually my very favorite type of brownie. For the decoration I put in a bit more effort. I created a straight line through the heart with chopped pistachio nuts. The roses I made with green and red marzipan (find my tutorial here). This is a cute way to show some love, any day of the year!


_MG_1972

_MG_1974

Kommentare:

  1. Wow! Sehen die toll aus! Ein Traum *____*
    Wundervollen Valentinstag wünsch ich dir!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow! Sehen fantastisch aus*.* wünsche dir einen schönen Abend❤️ Lg Luna m'

    AntwortenLöschen