Donnerstag, 26. Februar 2015

February Fiest

_MG_1943

_MG_1920

During my stay in Finland, Maria and I basically threw all of the healthy eating resolutions out the window and made a massive badge of buns with whipped cream and marmalade. These buns are apparently a tradition in Finland this time of year and I was eager to try out this sweet part of the Scandinavian culture. I don't have the recipe myself, but if you google "Semla" you will most certainly find a very similar one. 

_MG_1919

_MG_1937

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hey!

    Der Post gefällt mir super und auf deinem Blog werde ich nun öfters vorbei schauen!
    Würde mich sehr freuen, wenn du auch mal bei mir vorbei siehst:)

    Ganz liebe Grüße,

    WMBG


    WMBG//Instagram//Lookbook//Facebook//Kleiderkreisel

    AntwortenLöschen