Montag, 26. Januar 2015

Homemade chocolates - The Perfect Hostess Gift

_MG_1886

Yesterday I was invited to an uh-mazing dinner with my girlfriends that I've known since high school. As a hostess gift I decided to bring along something a bit more creative than my usual go-to bottle of wine, so I played around with different types of chocolates and ingredients to create my very own chocolate bites. 

_MG_1874

Recipe:
200g dark chocolate
100g white chocolate
100g milk chocolate
Trail Mix
Rose Petals 

Melt the chocolate mix in a pan and pay close attention as it can overcook easily and lose its ideal consistency. Take it off the heat before the entire chocolate is melted to avoid "burnt" chocolate. Pick whatever chocolate you prefer, but remember that dark chocolate can be very hard so you might want to add a bit of white chocolate to soften up the consistency. Once the chocolate is melted, add it to a cupcake tray, only filling it up to about one centimeter. Add bits of your favorite trail mix and a few rose petals for decoration. Let the mix cool for a few hours and then pop them out of the tray using a knife.

_MG_1878

_MG_1882

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen