Dienstag, 30. Dezember 2014

New Year's Resolutions

Photos from my Pinterest page (click click)

This time of year I always take a moment to reflect on the past year and think about what I can improve in the next. I usually try to set goals that I don't throw out the window come January second. Last year, for instance, I vowed to exercise more, and since I had moved to a new place, I was able to break old habits and get into a new, more active routine. I tried out new workout classes like spinning and yoga on a paddle board and was generally very happy with my discipline. This year, I plan to continue on the same path, although I admit I have slowed down quite a bit over the holidays. Additionally, I have a few more points that I want to improve come 2015. The biggest one is connected to my upcoming move to a new apartment. My boyfriend and I are currently looking for a new place, and we are most definitely going to have to limit ourselves in terms of space. This means I have to learn to part from my insane amount of clothes and most importantly, stop shopping for more and more. My goal is to refrain from buying any clothes, at least for the first half of the year and learn to live with less. I have plenty of things to wear and have really come to love a simple, clean minimal style.Lastly, another goal is to start eating healthier again. Last years attempt resulted in me having about three go to menus that were very healthy, but I got bored of them very quickly. In 2015, I will try out new recipes, hopefully about one a week. I have lots of beautiful cook books that I can't wait to dive into. Let me know what your goals for 2015 are, maybe I can add a few to my list :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen