Montag, 3. November 2014

Another Feather

_MG_1618x

I think we can all agree that one of the most exciting feelings is when you come home after work and find a package with presents waiting for you at the door step. It gets even more exciting when you receive a package from Another Feather. Beautiful packaging, a personalized note and of course absolutely stunning jewelry. It almost justifies having spent a small fortune on a necklace :) I bought myself the Delos Necklace that I had been lusting over for the longest time. It has quickly become my absolute favorite necklace, and last week I wore it almost every day because it matches all of my simple outfits and gives them just a little extra something. I can highly recommend the website: The service is quick and easy, the jewelry is well made and shouldn't turn green like all my other cheap stuff did, and on top of that, you get to support an independent, small business. 

_MG_1615x

_MG_1632x

_MG_1622x

_MG_1625x

Kommentare:

  1. Die Fotos sehen richtig schön aus! Hätt ich auch gern alles Zuhause ♥
    Mir gefällt dein Blog-Design übrigens auch sehr – passt zu dir & deinem Stil.

    Folge dir übrigens via gfc & freue mich schon auf den nächsten Artikel!
    Adoorablee.blogspot.com ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wirklich sehr schöne Kette!! Und so edel verpackt!! Gefällt mir sehr!
    Liebste Grüße und einen wunderschönen Abend
    Deine ♥ *Angi*

    AntwortenLöschen