Freitag, 3. Oktober 2014

Happy Friday

_MG_1324

_MG_1319

These are my good old trusty cupcakes from Leila Lindholm's book, but this time I used miniature cupcake paper cases. That way, I get more than double the amount of cupcakes, and I think they are actually the perfect size for a little treat after a large meal.
Have a great weekend!

Dies sind meine altbewährten Cupcakes von Leila Lindholm's Backbuch "Backen mit Leila". Diesmal habe ich aber Mini-Förmchen benutzt. So konnte ich mehr als doppelt so viele Cupcakes machen und sie haben die perfekte Grösse für einen kleinen Leckerbissen nach einem grossen Menü.
Ich wünsche allen ein gutes Wochenende!

_MG_1321

1 Kommentar:

  1. WOW - I was just browsing through & stumbled upon your lovely blog - It looks gorgeous and it has interesting posts that I can relate to. I'm now following you via gfc, Hope you check out my blog? keep in touch love x

    Benish | Feminist Reflections

    AntwortenLöschen