Montag, 13. Oktober 2014

Girl Crush: Y'Akoto


I recently came across the music of a really talented singer called Y'Akoto. As I was searching for her music online, I discovered her unique style and fell in love with the way she mixes African prints with simple, neutral pieces. My family and I are planning a trip to Africa for 2015, and one thing I am very excited about is strolling down local markets to find unique jewelry pieces and happy, colorful fabric that I can use for sewing my own clothes or home ware. Below I put together some outfits that incorporate gorgeous prints and colors, mixed with very plain pieces.

 If you like Soul music, you should definitely look for Y'Akoto on Spotify or on her website, I've had her music playing in the background for the last few weeks and I just adore her! Some of my favorite songs are Tamba and Perfect Timing. 



Y'Akoto Style



Y'Akoto Style


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen