Montag, 6. Oktober 2014

Fall Snippets

_MG_1496

_MG_1506

_MG_1533

_MG_1511

_MG_1513

_MG_1493

Details of an outfit I wore last week. The big chunky knits are BACK! This one is an old one from Zara that I plan on living in pretty much all season long. The weather is warm and sunny enough for a light pair of leggings and open toed shoes (these ones are from Madewell, slightly uncomfortable, but so, so pretty). I love the color combination of beige and this rusty red, it reminds me of the colorful fall leaves.

_MG_1530

Kommentare:

  1. Oh, was feine Sachen und vor allem Fotos!!!! auf deinem Blog. Es war eine Wohltat hier zu sein. Danke
    Elisabeth

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love the atmosphere of your blog! And chunky sweaters are a MUST in the fall. It just feels...right lol

    AntwortenLöschen