Montag, 27. Oktober 2014

Burberry Makeup Look 2015


_MG_1395

_MG_1392

_MG_1389

At London Fashion Week, Burberry showcased their Makeup look for the Spring of 2015, and I thought it was so beautiful that I wanted to share it here. The look is very bronzed, yet natural, with a statement red lip and big eyebrows. I love wearing red lipstick but it quickly makes me look like an old, pale business lady that's trying way too hard. This look, however, is more fun and natural, and combined with a very subtle eye make up, the red lipstick doesn't look preppy or old-ladyish at all. There's lots of Youtube tutorials about this look, if you'd like to recreate it. The key factors are:
- A healthy glowy foundation with relatively good coverage
- A nice, warm-colored bronzer, used on the cheeks as well as on the eyes, substituting eye shadow.
-No or very little mascara: My lashes are blonde, so I do feel like I need a little bit of dark color around the eyes. What I do with this look, is simply dab a bit of brown or black mascara onto the roots of my eyelashes but not brush it all the way through to the tip of the lashes. That way you get a bit of definition around the eyes, but the focus is still on the lips.
- Finally, you need a very bold, warm colored bright red lipstick. My favorites are either Lancôme's "l'absolu rouge" or the smooch proof lip stain from NYC in the color "Rock on Ruby".

For the outfit I would choose something simple in black, beige, white or floral, and I think this look would also work well with a pair of cute brown glasses. 


1 Kommentar:

  1. I like your style !you are so cute :)
    check out my blog i promise you will like it :)apoljakovi.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen