Montag, 8. September 2014

Chia Seed Pudding

_MG_1170


I have seen a lot of recipes for chia seed puddings, and I wanted to give this one a try because apparently chia seeds are very good for you. I mixed them with a bit of almond milk and some honey and put them in the fridge for about 2 hours. The verdict? I'm not impressed. The consistency never gets real pudding-y and the taste is relatively bland. Topped off with some fresh berries makes it taste pretty good, though, and I think this is a nice, healthy alternative to breakfast cereal.

_MG_1162

Kommentare:

  1. That's a great idea, I'll will try this at home. Thank you for the creative post

    lilyconstancee.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Die Fotos sehen richtig schön aus! Hätt ich auch gern Zuhause ♥
    Mir gefällt dein Blog-Design übrigens auch sehr – passt zu dir & deinem Stil.

    Folge dir übrigens via gfc & freue mich schon auf den nächsten Artikel!
    Adoorablee.blogspot.com ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wow – I love the pictures! Want this stuff, too. You’re making me jealous!
    Also the design of your whole blog is really pretty, girl! ♥
    I’m following you via gfc & look forward for your next post. You’re great – keep going!
    Adoorablee.blogspot.com ♥

    AntwortenLöschen