Montag, 15. September 2014

Almost Black is the New Black

Colorful Blacks 2


When it comes to fashion, I am really not big on colors. I might wear a bright pink lipstick or red nail polish, but for clothes I rarely step out of my grey, black and white comfort zone. At least this was the case until I discovered these subtle dark colors. At first glance they look black, but depending on the light, you can discover a slight color. My favorite is a dark, dark green that brings out my eyes, and I just recently bought a super dark blue knit at Urban Outfitters. For Fall, dark red and aubergine colors are gorgeous too, but not too bright or overpowering! If you shy away from colors like I do, keep an eye out for these subtle shades this Fall! 

Colorful Blacks 1





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen