Montag, 11. August 2014

Simplicity is the Ultimate Sophistication




We just recently moved all of our stuff to a new apartment, where I will be living for the next four weeks, before I go back home to Switzerland. It is amazing how much STUFF I can accumulate in just a short amount of time. I love variety, and I certainly enjoy buying new things, but I have to keep reminding myself of the beautiful Steve Jobs quote: "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." There's nothing prettier than a clean, minimalist home, and the outfits I usually feel most comfortable in are monochrome, with just a few dainty accessories. On my pinterest page (click click), you can find lots of inspiration for a simple but sophisticated home and wardrobe. 


Kommentare:

  1. That is so true ! During this spring and summer I got rid of a lot of stuff and clothes and it feels so much better to have less stuff ! But still sometimes I would love to have us much random old cool clothes like Carrie ( :D:D ) and you know store them all so my closet would be like this adventurous treasure place. But then I would also love to have this super minimal "only favorite clothes" - wardrobe.
    Tough.
    :D

    Oh and I love these pictures.

    xx Maria

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. l absolutely fell in love with your blog, following you!<3
    Make sure you also check out my blog and follow me as well.

    http://fashionableperfection.blogspot.nl/

    Love John Setrodipo

    AntwortenLöschen