Mittwoch, 20. August 2014

Normcore

Normcore

What in the WORLD is Normcore? Well, according to the New York Times and the Guardian, it's potentially the next big fashion movement. The style is simple, understated and just like the name says, normal in its extremest form. Nothing glamorous, no glitter or sparkle, just a simple pair of jeans, a t-shirt and whatever a fashionista might find in her closet that would disguise her as the average girl next door. This is certainly a trend I can get behind. It doesn't require a big budget, and as you guys probably know by now, I am all about simplicity and a monochromatic color scheme. 



Normcore


Kommentare:

  1. Hey,
    I really like your Blog, you have interesting stuff on it! Do you want to follow each other via GFC? If yes please follow me and tell me that you followed me.. Than i follow baaack. :D

    Greetings and Kisses from Germany
    www.sophias-fashion.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love these Birkenstock shoes! Are they comfortable?
    If u like u could have a look on my blog http://tonilaa.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh dieser Style gefällt mir sehr und die Daniel Wellington Uhr!! *.* Muss sie unbedingt haben :D
    lieben deinen Blog!

    lg. lunas
    www.prettylittlelunas.blogspot.ch

    AntwortenLöschen