Montag, 7. Juli 2014

Stitched

I don't know if this is a new trend or if it has been around for a while, and I just haven't discovered it yet, but lately I've been loving these casual shirts with stitched or embroidered details. This is something I would wear to a picnic, a pool party or for a shopping trip. Very casual, but cute and summery!

Ich weiss nicht ob das ein neuer Trend ist, oder obs das schon lange gibt und ich es einfach noch nicht für mich entdeckt hatte, aber in letzter Zeit gefallen mir diese bestickten Tops sehr gut. Ich würde sie zum Beispiel zu einem Picknick tragen, oder an eine Pool Party, oder auf eine Einkaufstour. Sehr bequem und sommerlich!

Picnic

Picnic


Shopping Trip

pool party


Kommentare:

  1. Vielen lieben Dank für deinen Kommentar :-) Habe mich sehr gefreut !! :-)
    Liebe Grüße

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. wow!!
    it looks great!!!! i love search inspiration from nature!!!
    great post dear!!

    tell me what about follow each other? i love your log, is amazing! so i wanna keep in touch!
    let me know if you start then i will follow back right now sweety!!
    have a great day and a lot of inspiration!!!
    xoxo
    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hi dear! here you have a new follower! thanks for your comment.
    Nice selection, perfect clothes for a sunny holidays!
    see u soon
    xoxo
    KS

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I love all of this! I am such a sucker for embroidered clothes! Seriously! I love it all!
    : signe : the daily savant :
    $50 FASHION GIVEAWAY $50 JEWELRY GIVEAWAY

    AntwortenLöschen