Donnerstag, 24. Juli 2014

Comfortable Flats are the New High Heels

My stay in the US is slowly coming to an end, and knowing that I will be leaving this shopping paradise soon, I have gone a bit shoe crazy. Here are four pairs that I currently have my eye on. It looks as if comfortable shoes are all the rage at the moment. My instagram feed is full of pretty, stylish women lounging around in the most in comfy Birkenstocks, espadrilles, Nikes or Toms. This is certainly a trend that I can get on board with!


Shoe crazy 2




Shoe crazy 4




shoe crazy 3




Shoe Crazy 1


Kommentare:

  1. I've been thinking about buying black birkenstocks..... :D Don't know if I'm going all crazy, but I'm starting to really like them !!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I finally bought them yesterday! You definitely should get them too!

      Löschen
  2. Du hast einen echt tollen Blog! :)

    Ich würde mich sehr über einen gegen Besuch freuen, vielleicht findest du unseren Blog auch toll und folgst uns? Wir würden uns sehr darüber freuen. Mach weiter so!

    Ps: Zurzeit veranstalten wir eine Blogvorstellung! :)

    Grüße Eric
    ZUR BLOGVORSTELLUNG
    MY STYLEBOX

    AntwortenLöschen