Mittwoch, 28. Mai 2014

Life Lessons From a Fashion Blogger: Eat Desserts and Complain a Lot

_MG_0847

_MG_0848

_MG_0851

_MG_0799 Okay, don't quote me on the catchy title. I actually try not to complain too much, and I am still trying to keep my sweet tooth in check. But: I have recently learned a great lesson in life and that is, if you want to complain, complain to the right people! After moaning to my friends about my expensive wallet being broken, I finally decided to write the brand and let them know. To my surprise, they were actually incredibly polite and even offered me a completely new wallet after I had been using my old one daily for three years! I chose this pretty floral design, which is big enough to hold my keys and my phone. I am very happy with it, and I hope this is a great advice for those of you who sometimes like to invest in pricier brand pieces. And the macarons were just a treat I bought for myself. Life's too short to diet.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen