Montag, 10. März 2014

Stuffed Peppers

_MG_0521

It is going to be pretty foody on the blog this week. I tried out lots of new, easy recipes and am excited to share them with you. My strategy when it comes to trying out new recipes doesn't start with finding a good recipe, because I hate searching for ingredients in the store. What I usually do is go to Trader Joe's and just browse and pick out something that looks appealing. Later I will figure out how to make it :) This was the case with this "fake" ground beef. I am always happy to try out meat substitutes and usually they taste great. I like that this one was pretty much ready made. All I had to do was hollow out the pepper, add the vegetarian "beef" and pop them in the oven at about 400°F for 45 minutes. Tastes great!

_MG_0513

_MG_0515

_MG_0517

Kommentare: