Donnerstag, 13. März 2014

A Delicious Date

_MG_0532
Here's another vegan recipe for you this week! It all started with me, foolishly believing that dates could be a delicious snack, like strawberries or apples. Well, it turns out I really don't like dates. So, I went online to find a recipe that would help me cover up their taste a bit, so I wouldn't have to waste them. You can find the recipe here, on Gem's maquillage, a blog that I really like. Luckily, it only calls for ingredients that I usually keep at home at all times anyways: Peanut butter, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and then the dates. You can go to Gem's maquillage for the details of the recipe, but I will say that this was quite a messy little experiment. The cocoa powder flies everywhere and is quite hard to clean. The result, however, is completely worth it. Delicious bites that taste like truffles but are way healthier! Good luck!
_MG_0525

_MG_0529

1 Kommentar: