Montag, 3. Februar 2014

Wish List

Wish List

When I arrived in the States, I went a bit crazy in terms of shopping. There are so many awesome brands available here that we could only get online in Switzerland, with outrageous shipping costs, or not at all. Now that I have settled in, it is time to restrain myself a bit and get back to my old system of keeping my shopping addiction in check. Every week I get to spend $40 on myself. That does not include food or coffee, but all personal pleasures, like a spa day, clothes or make up. If I don't spend that amount of money one week, I can save it and buy something bigger the next. Here are some of the things that are on my wishlist for Spring:

 A dark grey knitted sweater (probably from Zara). I just goes with anything!
 A Barbour jacket. A massive splurge, I know, but I love this classic, timeless style.
 Ripped jeans. Not sure if they would suit me, but they look great on my favorite bloggers.
 Cute shorts. These are from Zara home and would look so cute with the grey sweater!
 A fedora hat. A fun styling accessory that looks great in blog pictures :)
 Molecule 101. The hyped up perfume that is supposed to smell amazing in everyone. 

Kommentare: