Mittwoch, 5. Februar 2014

Selfie Time

Since it's freezing outside, and I don't feel like forcing anybody to take my picture in those conditions, there won't be too many outfit posts for a while. I do have a large mirror at work, though, so here are some of the outfits I wore in the last couple of days:
 Outfit #1: Shoes from a market in Spain, pants from H&M, jean shirt from Stradivarius, striped shirt from H&M, watch from Longines

 Outfit #2: Same shoes, jeans from H&M, long sweater from H&M plus sizes ;), scarf from Zara

Outfit #3: Same shoes and jeans, shirt from forever 21, watch from casio

Kommentare:

  1. I feel you! I have the same problem with photos - it's too cold to take them outside, but it's too boring to take them isnide. So, I have to turn on my creative brain to come up with some post ideas! :)

    AntwortenLöschen