Mittwoch, 15. Januar 2014

Spring Inspiration














Spring Look 1





I know, I know, I am about to move to a place where snow sticks to the ground until well into spring and temperatures around -20°C are very common. BUT, I still have one more day to enjoy the sun in Spain and that puts me into a spring mood. I found the first two photos here and decided that this will be my go to style this coming spring. I love crop tops and maxi or midi skirts, and the combination of the two is just super girly and cute!



Spring Style 2





Kommentare:

  1. Nice. Both outfits I like, I can decide which one I like the most. I'm holding an international giveaway for Dressale. I would love if you could join it!:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Splendid look!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    AntwortenLöschen