Freitag, 17. Januar 2014

Shrek Shake

_MG_0196

One of my new years resolutions was to start eating healthier. I love healthy food blogs and have found some great healthy recipes already that I am going to try out soon. One of the recipes was for this green drink. It only consist of four different ingredients: some spinach, some lettuce, a banana and half a cucumber. I mixed this in a blender and added some water. Now, I know this doesn't look great and to be honest, most of my family members didn't like it. Personally, I liked it a lot. It tasted like a fresh banana shake and I guess the fact that it's healthy made me like it even more. Definitely worth a try if you trust my opinion :)

_MG_0190

_MG_0193

Kommentare:

  1. hmmm :) i think i want to try it! i will let you know :) im trying to stay fit and follow a workour routine too!!
    anyways im following you now with GFC and on bloglovin'
    hope you can visit me soon

    xoxo,
    Alice's Pink Diary
    Alice's Pink Diary FACEBOOK PAGE
    Alice's Pink Diary BLOGLOVIN'

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Looks good and healthy!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hi dear , nice blog you have here , would you like to follow each other ? Check out my blog and let me know =)
    http://obsessionwithfashion.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen