Mittwoch, 29. Januar 2014

Chocolate Covered Pomegranate Seeds

_MG_0322

Hi! Just a quick post today about something delicious I recently found in the supermarket. I've started going to Trader Joe's because I love browsing through all the healthy, organic food they have. I usually spend a long time in there, discovering things I've never seen before. Last weekend I found these dark chocolate covered pomegranate seeds and decided to give them a try. They are soooo delicious, and I don't feel guilty at all when I snack on these for dessert. 

_MG_0315

Kommentare:

  1. follow to follow?
    http://defishencia.blogspot.ru/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. definitely must try these when I come to the states :D (soon !!)
    sounds super yummy !!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. omg! what an amazing idea! totally going to do this for a desert. thanks for the idea. xx. gigi www.gigikkitchen.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Mmm I love it!

    http://anjasfashionblog.blogspot.ch

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Hi
    Vielen Dank für deinen Kommentar auf meinem Blog (Estée Lauder Post)
    Da hat deine Mama aber eine tolle Tochter, die ihr so Geschenke macht :)

    Was ich noch sagen wollte: Du machst total schöne Fotos. Gefällt mir wirklich sehr!

    Liebe Grüsse
    Justi

    www.justibeauty.com

    AntwortenLöschen