Montag, 2. Dezember 2013

Christmas Factory

_MG_9517
December is finally here, which means I can now officially get excited about Christmas. The truth is, I have been looking forward to Christmas for weeks already, and I have bought most of my Christmas gifts as well. Every year I try to make something myself to give to my relatives. In the past it was either chocolates or cookies in a handmade jar, but this year I decided to finally try out printstagr.am and make my own Christmas cards out of my instagram pics. I can only recommend this website, the service is great and the order arrives within a few business days. I made little stacks of 10 cards with different themes from all year round. Hopefully they will use the cards to send lovely notes to me while I live abroad next year.

_MG_9511 _MG_9510 _MG_9515 _MG_9518 _MG_9521

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen