Donnerstag, 21. November 2013

Sweater Weather Essentials

_MG_9357

Oooh it has gotten so blistering cold here and I LOVE it!! I can't wait for the first snow which will get me even more into the Christmas spirit. Here are a few of my favorite things for this season:

Favorite tea: Anything with cinnamon!! This one is from a local tea shop but I also found a nice one at the market last year.
_MG_9390

Favorite flower: I am currently loving red berries which I usually pair with some delicate white flowers or a pine tree branch.
_MG_9311

Favorite candle: Anything from bath and bodyworks. At the moment I am burning "Fresh balsam" which reminds me of the forest and Christmas trees.
_MG_9308

Favorite sweater: I am so happy that I finally found a nice deer sweater, which is what I had been looking for all winter last year. I had always been looking for one with neutral colors because the print is bold enough. found this one at urban outfitters.
_MG_9335

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen