Dienstag, 5. November 2013

Never too Cold for a Skirt!

This past summer I was wearing a lot of girly, playful dresses and skirts. As the weather is getting colder, I have switched to jeans and leggings again, but I miss that feminine touch in an outfit. So I am now on the hunt for some cute skirts that I can wear with tights underneath and a cozy sweater on top. For now, I have found four skirt trends for fall:


Leather Skirt

Feather Skirt


Peplum Skirt

Plaid Skirt

I think the best way to combine a cozy sweater with a skirt is to have only a few inches of the skirt peek out at the bottom. This looks especially cute with bold prints such as plaid or interesting fabrics and shapes like leather and peplum.


1 Kommentar:

  1. I love all of these! So beautiful. I got a leather skirt like this last year already and have never stopped wearing it! A feather skirt would be so nice too, I'm just not sure yet ;)

    xo Sabrina

    apixiesviewonfashion.com

    AntwortenLöschen