Mittwoch, 11. September 2013

Home is Where Your Heart is


Lately I've been thinking a lot about home and what that means to me. I live at my parents at the moment, which used to be my home before I moved out, but now I guess its a temporary hotel mama. Soon I'll move to the States, but only for a year, so I won't truly be home there either. I definitely want to settle down at some point in the future, but for now I am very grateful to be able to travel so much and make new experiences. Whenever I stay at a new place, I do a few things to make it my "nest" for a while: I make sure everything has its place so I can develop a routine. I put my clothes in one place, store my jewelry in little bowls, place a candle and a nice pillow somewhere and put up a nice painting or photo. Here are a few items that I absolutely love and that make any place a home:

Home


1 Kommentar:

  1. That's exactly what I did to feel at home here :) I took some photo frames with me from Finland, went to Ikea to buy a blanket and a pillow and some candles.. :) Then I cleaned the room and put my clothes in one place and jewelry and make up in their places.. Now it's starting to feel a little bit like home :D :)

    xoxo Maria

    AntwortenLöschen