Mittwoch, 4. September 2013

Healthy Snacks

Like I said in one of my last posts, I am trying to eat a bit healthier. Here are a few snacks that I actually really enjoy and that are pretty easy to make. I usually eat this either in the afternoon when I come home from work or sometimes during the evening as a little snack while watching a movie. However, since I am travelling at the moment, it's a bit harder to stay healthy. Whenever I'm on the road I either pick up some cut up fruits at a supermarket or I pack some protein bars in my bag for a quick fix (besides stopping at McDonald's for a burger from time to time ;))













Kommentare:

  1. hmmmm. I'm commenting on this while eating a croissant.. WHOOPS.. well what is Paris without croissants ? :D

    this is bad...

    -Maria

    AntwortenLöschen