Freitag, 16. August 2013

All You Really Need

There have been a few exciting changes in my life. While I was still posting outfit photos from my trip, I actually moved back in with my parents where I am going to be staying for a few months until I move to the US with my boyfriend. He found a great temporary job there, and I am hoping to start my masters at a University there. While we were moving I realized once again what a ridiculous amount of clothes I own. Ever since then I have been thinking a lot about how I could cut that amount in half and still have plenty to wear. I think the secret is to buy simple, classic pieces that are easy to pair. Here are a few outfit ideas for different seasons that only include classic items:

Fall/Spring:
All you really need: Fall
H&M t shirt, $11 / 2nd One skinny fit jeans, $76 / Merona loafer shoes / Zara handbag / Mulberry / Rayban glasses


Summer:
All you really need: Summer
H&M short sleeve shirt, $11 / Abercrombie & Fitch high-waisted shorts / American Apparel / Rebecca Minkoff / Ray-Ban ray ban glasses

Winter:
All you really need: Winter
H&M loose sweater, $31 / Oasis blue duffle coat, $115 / Warehouse ripped jeans, $26 / Steve Madden black lace up ankle booties / Zara strap bag / Moncler grey beanie hat

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen