Dienstag, 2. Juli 2013

Don't Beat Around the Bush...

Finally, the elder trees are blooming again. My dad used to always make me pancakes out of the elder flowers, but now that I'm moved out I needed to take matters into my own hands. Yesterday, I went for a walk in the forest with the sole purpose of finding an elder. Then I made the dough, which is basically like a pancake dough (eggs, flower, milk and salt) except that you add a bit of beer. Then all you need to do is dunk the flowers in the dough and fry them in a pan. The perfect dessert for this season!





1 Kommentar:

  1. You're making me hungry right now ;) I love these, they are a staple in my homeland Austria - and I see you used Austrian beer as well!

    x
    Sabrina
    GIVEAWAY now on my blog apixiesviewonfashion.com

    AntwortenLöschen