Montag, 8. Juli 2013

Crop Top Looks

By the time you read this I will probably already be enjoying life in sunny Spain, but I planned a few posts for you anyways :) Before I went on holiday I bought myself a crop top, which is something I never thought I would wear. But the way I've seen people style crop tops lately looks really pretty. Instead of showing your belly button you wear something high waisted and just show a tiny bit of skin. I think crop tops can look good for a variety of different styles, from a casual hipster look to an elegant evening outfit.

Style #1: Elegant
Crop Top - Elegant Look

Jane Norman cap sleeve tee, $8.53 / Roberto Cavalli floor length skirt / Topshop woven shoes / Zara genuine leather handbag / H&M jewelry, $4.55 / Chanel lip stick / Chanel , $49

Style #2: Hipster
Crop Top - Hipster Look

Style #3: Flower Power
Crop Top - Flower Power Style


Wet Seal floral print top / Denim skater skirt, $26 / Lauren Ralph Lauren low heel wedge sandals / Zara handbag / Zara jewelry / Oversized wayfarer sunglasses / Essie pastel nail polish / Essie pastel nail polish

1 Kommentar:

  1. The first look is clearly my favourite, love the skirt!

    xx
    Sabrina
    GIVEAWAY now on my blog apixiesviewonfashion.com

    AntwortenLöschen