Mittwoch, 12. Juni 2013

Polished

In winter I basically wore two nail polishes: Essie's Spaghetti Strap (a simple, nude color) and Bahama Mama (a warm, dark red). For summer I am prepared to be a bit more adventurous when it comes to colors. A lot more shades look good on tanned skin, but in my opinion, they always need to match the clothing a bit as well. Almost every color goes with white and jeans, but here are some cute outfits that I picked out on Polyvore and the nail polishes that match...

Nailpolish and Outfit #1
Orange - Definitely a daring color for me, but it matches this cute little flower dress perfectly and with some neutral brown accessories the whole outfit doesn't look too colorful.

Nailpolish Outfit #4
Lilac - Last year I got this pretty lilac color for free in a magazine. I love the color, but it's definitely not the easiest to match with your outfit. I like to wear it with whites, mint green or here with a pair of cute, colorful shorts from Zara.

Nailpolish Outfit #2
Peach - Peach is such a fun color, the perfect shade for summer night parties and weddings! I wouldn't wear an all peach dress plus peach nails, but it perfectly matches this monochrome dress with just a hint of peach.

Nailpolish OUtfit #3
Rasberry - I love classic reds and in winter I like to pair them with greys and blacks, but for summer a fun flower print puts me in a much happier mood and I like to try out different shades of red such as this pretty berry color.

What colors are you loving for this summer?
XOXO

1 Kommentar:

  1. Great post! I'm your new follower! I hope to see you in my blog sometimes. Thanks! Kisses from VV!!

    AntwortenLöschen