Freitag, 28. Juni 2013

Pinks and Berries

Probably my top three favorite lipsticks of this summer. 
The Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm in the colorPassion: Really not the greatest quality because it dries out quickly, but the color is absolutely gorgeous, especially if you are pale like me, and the texture of the lipstick is perfect, because you don't feel like you have a layer of product on your lips. 
L'Oreal lip stain: I've talked about this lipstick before. It stays on forever; at night I have to use eye make-up remover just to get it off. Again, a beautiful berry color that adds a bit of color to my lips and makes me look healthier and more awake.
Labello fruity shine lip balm in the color Pink Guava: I especially love the smell of this product and the fact that it colors my lips so lightly that it looks completely natural. 

On my lips I am wearing the L'Oreal lip stain.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen