Montag, 10. Juni 2013

Maxing Out on Summer Dresses

Finally summer is here! We've waited long enough :) I don't feel comfortable wearing super short skirts or cut-offs to work, so I am fully embrassing the maxi dress trend this summer. Here are three of my favorite dresses and how I style them:
Dress #1: H&M strapless black maxi dress...
I paired it with a denim shirt from Stradivarius and a gold necklace. The shoes are from Banana Republic. 

 Dress #2: Banana Republic Maxi Dress
I've had this dress for two years already and can't get bored of this lovely print. I paired it with a Zara coat and Fizzen sunglasses. Shoes are from American Apparel. 


Maxi Skirt
Finally, not a maxi dress, but a skirt. What I love about this is that it is actually a mini skirt with a sheer layer over it. This is probably too revealing to wear to work, but I would wear it for a day of shopping or for a nice dinner out. The top is from  Only, the belt is from Massimo Dutti and the shoes are American Apparel.


Kommentare:

  1. Oh I love the last combo ! I love how the shorter top reveals just a little bit but not too much ! :) Lovely !

    xoxo Maria

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I am a regular wearer of maxi skirts, I think they are so easy to wear.
    Love the pink one, very girly! :)
    Nat x

    http://floral-fatigue.blogspot.co.uk/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hey,
    great outfits. I really like your look.
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen