Mittwoch, 1. Mai 2013

Spring Trilogy Part 1 - Food

I saw Essie Button do a Spring Trilogy on her YouTube channel and thought it was a fun idea. Somehow spring changes everything, I have a lot more energy, I feel like the days have gotten longer, I have more time to do things and I am excited to go outside again instead of dreading the cold. So for the first part of the trilogy, I will show you my favorite spring time meal and drink:
I love the different teas from la Cucina. I usually make a big pot in the morning and because they taste great when they are cold as well, I can slowly finish it throughout the day. 
My favorite meal in Spring is Asparagus with smoked ham and sauce hollandaise. It's a light and healthy dish and the slightly unhealthy sauce makes it taste incredible :)





Kommentare: