Dienstag, 28. Mai 2013

Polka Dots

I honestly don't know what is going on with the Swiss weather at the moment. It's the end of May and people are still wearing long sleeves and warm sweaters. It hasn't bothered me until now, because I have been studying a lot, but since I am finishing my semester today, I am hoping the weather will get warmer soon. Until then, I will be wearing some fun summer clothes (with long sleeves :(). I recently rediscovered a love for polka dots, especially on denim fabric. Here are two outfits that I would wear to go to work, go to the market or take little daytrips. Polka Dots Outfit #1

Kommentare:

  1. Auf Polka Dots stehe ich auch total, kürzliche habe ich meine Polka-Dots-Hose gepostet :) Gefällt mir außerordentlich gut, was Du hier zusammengestellt hast! Leider ist es bei uns hier in Bayern auch alles andere als warm ...

    Alles Liebe von Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. it feels like a long pause here enjoy beautiful photos and there are things that cause a sense of its own to be here. I do not just shut up and go and open the page again
    visit my blog too.
    just about me and you

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. i love dots. realy sweet print.

    i also like to mix it up with other forms.

    you need to try ;)

    groetjes
    vreeni


    www.freakinyou.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen